Swingmaster Rail Threader
- Dual operator station allows for complete control from either side of the machine. This gives the operator a clear view of the rail being threaded.
- Advanced Rail Manipulating Head allows for complete control of rail threading operation.
- Rail canting feature allows for threading rail into curve block plates in one operation through mechanically rolling the rail.
- Boom swing stop disallows the ability to foul the adjacent track’s Plate C, allowing work to continue with a live adjacent track.
- Short wheelbase allows for quick on and off the rail deployment of the machine.
- Eliminates specially trained crane operators and recertification of crane.
Model D-925 Dual Railbrush
The Swingmaster Dual Rail Brush removes oxidation and carbon deposits from running surfaces of both rails to ensure proper track signal operation of crossing gates
The Swingmaster Rail Brush is equipped with a hydraulic power unit to operate 2 self adjusting rail brushes. This unit can be towed by any type of hirail equipment and performs best at speeds of 15-20 mph
- Ability to transport sections of panel with hi-rail excavator
- Compact size facilitates storage and makes transporting simple
- Rebuildable axle bearings makes repairs easy and extends work life
Self Propelled Vibrator Cart
- Self propelled operation for increased control of distance between heated location of rail and vibrating location which increases production rate of stress reduction process
- Remotely operate with wireless controller’
- Dual vibrators allowing for vibration of either rail without rotating machine
- Spring applied, hydraulically released brake applies automatically if the machine gets out of range of the remote
- Quick disconnect of propulsion chain aids in transition between tow and work mode
- Tier 4 final engine
- Easily and safely get on and off work train
- Simple rail jaw clamps to work train rail
- Foldable bottom step allows the step to be used in various rail environments
- Aluminum construction makes the ladder lightweight and easy to transport, store, and deploy
- Foldable construction aids in storage simplicity
Swingmaster Spike Puller Workhead
Heavy-duty workhead construction reduces wear and increases workhead life. Electronic claw arm control allows operators to be more productive by reducing cycle time.
Spiker Driver Cab Enclosure
- Four pivoting spike trays MINIMIZE cab openings which GREATLY IMPROVES air conditioner, heater, and cab pressurizer effectiveness
- Meets OSHA silica requirements, ELIMINATING the need for the operators to wear respirators
- Vertical pivot of spike trays MAXIMIZES distance between operator’s knees and end of spike tray
- Horizontal pivot and offset of spike trays IMPROVES visibility of work area over stock spike trays
- Quick change poly carbonate cab enclosure window PROTECTS operators from outside, environmental hazards and noise
- Cab enclosure kit is a field install and requires MINIMAL modifications to existing machines
Maintenance-Free Axle Assemblies
- Maintenance free axle bearings. No lubrication required
- Axle solid spacers standard which eliminates axle translation
- Precision manufacturing tolerances eliminate premature axle failure
- Internal manufacturing allows for short lead times for assemblies and components
- Custom axles available for all rail equipment upon request
As a complete manufacturer Swingmaster supplies all replacement parts and attachments for all year model Speed Swings. Swingmaster maintains a rental fleet of Pettibones and Swingmasters. We have an inventory of over 1 million dollars of spare parts and attachments in stock. All of our axles, hydraulic cylinders, cabs, pins and bushings are manufactured and machined in house. That means the shortest lead-time in the industry for spare parts.
- AAR Coupler Train Brakes
- Brush Cutter
- Rail Threader
- Magnet/Grapple Combo
- Magnet and Coupler
- Male Master Coupler
- Tie Exchanger
- Track cleaning bucket